Caretex Reusable Bedpad With Tuck Ins
£34.99 Price inc. VAT: £41.99
- Cost effective and eco-friendly alternative to disposable bed pads.
- Recommended for heavy incontinence requirements as it has a superior absorption capacity of 4.0 L/m².
- Consists of 5 different laminated layers: a soft moisture wicking layer at the top, followed by quilted polyester absorbent layers, then a breathable waterproof polyurethane membrane, and finally a polyester lining at the bottom to protect the mattress.
- The upper layer quickly transfer liquids to the absorbent layer below it, so the surface becomes dry within a few minutes.
- The bed pad allows air flow to help prevent bed sores.
- The tuck-in wings help to keep the bed pad in place.
- Highly durable and does not shrink.
- Machine or hand washable (up to 90°C) without fabric softeners or bleach.
- Tumble dry on low heat (up to 60°C) or line dryable.
- The absorption capacity of the bed pad increases with use.
- This size is ideal for use on a double bed (137cm wide) or a queen bed (153cm wide) mattress.
- Certified under the global Oeko-Tex ® 100 Standard. PVC and Phthalate-free.
- Size: 100cm x 140cm pad, plus 45cm tuck-in wings on both sides
- Absorption Capacity: 4.0L/m² (a total of 5.6L for this size pad)
VAT Relief is available if you make a declaration at check out.