Cosyfeet Thermal Softhold® Socks
If you feel the chill around your feet and ankles, then these are the socks for you. Made from a high percentage of pure Wool, they’re thicker than our other Softhold® socks. This not only keeps feet warm, but helps cushion and protect them too. 3 Pair Pack.
Why you’ll love Thermal Softhold® Socks…
- Knitted with a soft, heavier gauge wool for greater warmth
- Thicker in the leg part to keep ankles warm and cosy
- Particularly suitable for those who suffer with cold feet
- Offer more cushioning and protection due to the thickness of Wool
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won’t restrict circulation or leave ridge marks
- Made in the UK
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
Other Useful Information
- 60% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®