£1,695.00 Price inc. VAT: £2,034.00
The Invacare Leo is a safe and secure mobility scooter, specially designed for individuals with great desire for independence and wish to get out and about single-handedly. It is safety features are a crucial element of the Leo design, but not neglecting its stylish and sporty looks.
For a safe, powerful drive, the Invacare Leo offers a smooth, safe ride in a scooter that is easy to control and manoeuvre. The Leo’s intelligent lighting package comprises of indicators that automatically switch off and a rear brake light for safe driving. In addition to a visual warning for the battery level display, there is an audible warning (beep) when the battery needs recharging.
The Invacare Leo is a compact mini-scooter that can be easily dismantled for transportation during longer trips or weekend breaks. Easy manoeuvrability for getting around corners in the local shopping centre, museum, or leisure complex becomes refreshingly easy. Access to the battery and electronics for maintenance or servicing is much more comfortable with the Leo as only one part needs to be removed.
Users can trust the Invacare Leo to take them wherever they need to go. From a trip to the shops or a ride to the park, the Leo is sturdy and reliable thanks to its exceptionally high-quality electronic engineering and power. Below are key features of the Invacare Leo:
- Finite tiller movement: Users can easily adjust the tiller to suit their needs.
- Brake light: It comes with rear brake lighting – it warns other people that the scooter is slowing down to preventing collisions.
- Comfort seating: Swivel functionality and sliding rails ensure optimal seating position.
- Two-step disengaging lever: This feature helps to prevent the scooter from accidentally freewheeling.
- Built-in anti-splash guards: This protects electronics and the transaxle from dirt and water.
- Charging off-board: Batteries can be simply removed to charge with the off-board charger kit.
|Backrest width||470 mm|
|Seat depth||410 mm|
|Seat to floor height||460 – 560 mm|
|Backrest height||475 mm|
|Driving unit width||590 mm|
|Total length||1220 mm|
|Max. User weight||136 kg|
|Battery capacity||2 x 36 Ah|
4 wheel 2620 mm
|Max. climbable obstacle height||60 mm|
|Ground clearance||70 mm|
|Max. safe slope||10°|
|Motor capacity||240 W|
|Driving range||38 km|
59 kg (excl. batteries) 83 kg (incl. batteries)
Moonstone Silver, Onyx Blue, Ruby red
*All Scooters can be ordered via our site and only delivered locally or collected from one of our stores*
VAT Relief is available if you make a declaration at check out.