Memory Foam Knee Support Cushion with Choice of 100% Cotton or Navy Blue Microfleece Cover and Adjustable Straps
Invaluable support for all who suffer lower back pain, knee discomfort, hip problems / replacement and also for use in pregnancy. Gently cushions your knees when sleeping on one’s side.
Manufactured to an ergonomic design to conform to the shape of your knees yet made from visco elastic memory foam to create an even and balanced support.
The memory foam also has a natural ability to retain your own body heat which can be of immense help when you have sore, tired or inflamed knees as this can help speed up your recovery plus the extra memory foam comfort allows you a better, more restful night’s sleep.
Great support and comfort during last trimester of pregnancy or for all who suffer from lower back pain. Gently cushions knees when sleeping on ones side. It takes pressure from the lower back and hips to allow the spine to assume its natural S shape. Preventing overstretched muscles, ligaments and tendons that often mean aches and pain during the night and in the morning.
- Ideal for squaring the hips after hip replacement
- Invaluable for use in pregnancy especially going into 3rd trimester
- Soothes sore, tired aching knees when lying on your side
- Comes with a blue microfleece cover which feels cosy against the skin
- Incorporated adjustable strap to tighten or loosen to your own comfort
- Spare covers can be purchased separately